I had been asked by a lot of people the way to back up Windows drivers manually. Many people do the backup in case the motorists are damaged by virus or even deleted by accident. Some people want to reinstall their systems without reinstalling them again, so they want to back up before reinstallation.
In fact , it is quite important to perform backup, especially when your installation CD is lost and drivers are usually damaged. Now I will tell you guys how to do this by hand. It is very easy, if you follow the steps below:
1 . Right Click on My Computer and Choose Qualities. System Properties Window will pop-up.
2 . Click Hardware tad. Then click on Device Manager. Device Manager will pop up and you will see a list of your computer device.
3. Open these devices whose driver you want to back up. Normally you can see one or all components of the product under the device category. You need to find out all the drivers for the components.
four. If you are you looking for more regarding Driver Talent Pro 2020 have a look at our own web-site.
Right click a component and choose Properties. The Properties window can pop up.
5. Click on Driver tabs and then click Drivers Details. A new window will pop up and displays all the driver files.
6. Find a pen and write down all the documents and their paths.
7. Repeat 4 to 6 until you complete all the elements under a device. Do not miss a single file!
8. Create a folder and copy all the files which you have discovered to it.
The process may be a little different between Windows XP and Windows Windows vista. You need to repeat 3 to seven to make driver backup for all the gadget. Please keep in mind that you need to collect all of the files in the list. If you miss a single one, the backup drivers will be worthless. So don’t neglect any document!
When you do the backup manually by this way, you will find it could be very period wasting. It will take you a long time to complete all the work and it can be very risky if you forget a single file.